Friday, October 15, 2004

Assignment #1

I'm issuing a mission, young operatives. Top secret? But of course (as there's no use otherwise). Will it be fun? That's entirely up to you. I know you love it when I leave things entirely up to you.

Your mission, which I highly recommend that you accept, is to do my homework for me.

I am not being facetious about this. I will compensate you. If you are talented in the academic realm, you have one up on me. But I am talented in ways you are not! We can trade. I will make you gifts. I will call you up not just to talk, but just to listen. I will make something delicious from what you have in your kitchen -- whatever you have in your kitchen -- if you'll just give me a chance.

And if you'll do my homework for me.

So watch this space for specific assignments and feel free to grab up the jobs that sound best to you. Each opportunity will come with a specified reward, which is negotiable.

Not joking at all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J. Brown said...

So, technically speaking, this post isn't assignment #1 at all. Rather it's a precursor to said assignment. I shall endeavor to assist where possible...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You are, indeed, correct. I apologize, operative, for having failed you in the ways of accuracy.

Assignment #1: Find me a good, solid topic for an 8-page paper on *ANYTHING* in European history from WW1 to the present. Any type of topic.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Geeze.. I forgot to offer the reward here.

The reward for finding me the perfect topic for the paper is one free graphic design stunt -- if you need an avatar for message boards or a cool looking business card or something... well, that's what you'll get.

If you actually WRITE the paper, I'll get the business cards professionally printed and sent to your door.

Negotiable.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://bgdpclfg.com/qipg/nckp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://drypqhwj.com/whfk/xmed.html]Cool site[/url]

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://bgdpclfg.com/qipg/nckp.html | http://lfpwfgbr.com/lmqm/aofi.html

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home