Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Fragments.

  • The event went quite nicely last night, but there aren't many people to thank for having come out for it. It was fantastic, anyway, and we all had a very good time.

  • Every muscle in my body hurts. I don't know if it's the weather changes, the low-level cold or the fact that I keep falling asleep on a teeny loveseat that does it, but I think I've self-inflicted a chronic pain condition.

  • I am looking forward to the train ride this evening. I miss Amtrak, although getting off at the Jackson station is disquieting because I've got myself perfectly trained to wake up past there in order to be ready for the Ann Arbor stop.

  • I slept this morning for almost seven hours and I still can hardly open my eyes or sit up. So sleepy. But the sunshine is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home